Must-do's at Downtown Disney for tweens/teens other than Disney Quest?

Hi-I’ll be there with DD14 and DS12 arriving early with no park tickets for a few days. Can you guys recommend fun things for us at Downtown Disney? TIA!

Bowling at Splitsville

1 Like

My DS12 is still very much into Lego, so the Lego Store is always a time killer. There is also Disney Quest.

but aside from DTD, I would recommend heading over to AK Lodge and viewing the animals. If you get there at night, there are night vision goggles too. Cabbing it to there is easy too if you can’t use the bus system due to timing.

Or you can head to the boardwalk and walk around. There’s the ESPN zone.

Also, at night, there are movies at the resorts at night. check the schedule.

1 Like

Thank you tiggerbelle! How’s the food at Splitsville?

Thank you, Darth! Great suggestions! I think my son would love the Lego store. And I’d like to take the kids to Sanaa for lunch so we can check out the animals.

The food at Splitsville is surprisingly good. We’ve gone to eat there a couple times but never gone for bowling. If there’s a movie you want to see, there’s also the Fork and Screen option at the movie theater, too. Depending on what day you are there, we’ve had a lot of fun just watching the musicians and other performers out there. Not sure what your budget is, but Cirque might also be fun.

From Downtown Disney, you can catch a boat to Port Orleans Riverside and catch Yehaa Bob when he’s performing, too.

1 Like

Thank you! Love all these suggestions… :blush:

Do you know about how much a cab costs from DTWN to AKL?

According to http://www.mearstransportation.com/taxi-services/taxi-fare-estimator/ it comes in around $18.40. If you don’t mind waiting for a few minutes, you can always take a bus for free, too.

Thanks! I knew there was a taxi estimator but didn’t know where to find it.