Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

He wouldn’t be the God of Mischief without any mischief.

True.

I have just figured out how much brighter my workday is when I use one of my Disney mugs.

I have never been a big collector. I currently only have 3 mugs that were given to me as presents.
Things are gonna’ change. I am thinking I am hooked on this mug obsession.

12 Likes

The only mugs in Avengers Campus that I just had to have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Do not recommend drinking a beer flight at 9am. Definitely not 2 by 11am. By dinnertime I had a headache and couldn’t partake anymore adult beverages

10 Likes

Those are awesome and now I want them too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I saw one Disney FB page report some people were leaving them on the tables when they left :flushed::flushed: $35 beer

OMG I love those and I don’t even know what they are! LOL

I mean I know they are mini pint glasses. I just mean I don’t “Avengers” (yet?)

1 Like

Whaaaaat?!? Maybe they didnt’ know they could take them??? Wait you can take them right?.. you didn’t just walk off w/ a GREAT souvenir :wink:

2 Likes

Um, Covid be damned I probably would scoop those suckers up somehow and sanitize at home

3 Likes

Please start a new thread. This must be remedied.

Eh.

I’m still working on the SW thing.

I do love me some Spiderman. Not sure why I am partial to him.

1 Like

It’s vastly different from SW. True popcorn viewing. But super fun. And spider-man is great. Once you grow to love Tom Holland in the role, please look up his appearance on epic lip sync battle. It will change your life.

5 Likes

I’m experiencing a lot of life changes right now. This will have to wait :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: They are yours to take but unlike Oga’s they don’t give a fresh boxed up one. I stuffed mine with napkins and put them in my tote. My daughter kept complaining of the smell of beer so I bet people didn’t want to bother. Dang I want to go back just to find some :rofl:

4 Likes

pisha… what’s a little beer :wink:

1 Like

Spider-Man is relatable. He isn’t invulnerable or a millionaire (or his wife). He has every day struggles that everyone else has.

5 Likes

I agree. I also feel like his likability has increased under Tom Holland (or is that just me???).

4 Likes

Last batch and a nice note

7 Likes

Which etsy store was this? When did you order? How fast did they come?

the 2 that arrived w/in a week were from ClubhouseButtons , NotSopppyStore. The others took longer but in order of arrival: MainStThingamabobs, WokeButtons, EverAfterCastle.