Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

That sounds amazing! Were there truffala trees involved?

Good news! The Dug Mug is still in stock at shopDisney. Please let me fulfill my role as a Liner Enabler by providing a link.

https://www.shopdisney.com/dug-mug-up-464060611239.html?isProductSearch=1&plpPosition=23&searchType=regular

6 Likes

Well I got a $200 Disney Gift Card for Christmas so enable away…up to $200. :wink:

5 Likes

I wish! It was more Cat in the hat, one fish, two fish, green eggs and ham.

5 Likes

That looks GREAT and very creative!!!

1 Like

At the time (17 years ago). You could not find anything Dr. Seuss for a nursery. Years later they came up with some really cute stuff, but it was too late for us.

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist this Disney Parks mug for 99c at my local thrift store today :heart:

10 Likes

More of the sketch mugs. I’m not a huge 101 Dalmatians fan, but I do like this Patch mug.

9 Likes

I just love this thread! Thank you for making my day again.

4 Likes

101 Dalmatians is one of my favourites! I used to have this mug but it broke.

I also have this one - the dogs are revealed with heat.

9 Likes

Good Morning! No mug for me today, I went straight for a can of soda :slightly_smiling_face: But I will show my Disneyland 50th anniversary Pirates of the Caribbean stein :heart:

13 Likes

Well, I didn’t really NEED another mug, but as our (@hmbhmbhmb) May trip is looking less and less likely, I got another one to tide me over.

12 Likes

I love these new Mickey shorts. I need a potato land mug.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I Love that mug and that short too!!

1 Like

For some reason I woke up on this Moanday with the Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize song stuck in my head, so I’m going with my Haunted Mansion mug :blush:

11 Likes

I have the emoji one too!

2 Likes

Do you play Emoji Blitz?

2 Likes

I’m in a rental house with no to go coffee cups and mine are all packed so I picked this up on my trip

11 Likes

I don’t know what that is.

I just stumbled on to this thread. The weather is outside is blah and this seemed appropriate.

12 Likes