Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

@Bubblez LOOK! You’ve been immortalized :wink: :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That face makes me giggle every time.

Also, that stellar pose of holding a coffee cup makes me realize I haven’t had any yet!

3 Likes

Good Morning! Thrift store score yesterday. Donald getting an earful from Daisy :rofl:

7 Likes

Not Disney but I love Sandra Boynton too. I don’t need anymore mugs but at .50 I couldn’t pass it up :heart:

7 Likes

I’ll also share that I found 2 popcorn buckets for $1 each :heart:

6 Likes

I love her too! My boys had all her books.

2 Likes

Tink is helping me get my water in today!

11 Likes

Too soon?

8 Likes

That is just plain beautiful!

I booked two nights at Copper Creek for next December. I found them last night. I just had to tell someone!

5 Likes

From what I can tell usually at least on the BR side there seems to be good availability 11 months out. What’s your experience?

1 Like

BR is usually easier than CC but it can be tight in December. Sometimes it is “walkers” and the reservations will show up a couple of days later.

Copper Creek is almost impossible at 8am at 11 months. I bought a small BWV contract to reduce my frustration. I tried this year, set up a waitlist, and booked BW instead this year.

1 Like

The main times the family go is the weekend before Thanksgiving and june… we don’t do the December busy days

2 Likes

It makes my heart so sad that my family of 5 can never stay at copper creek unless we book a 2 bedroom - which is so many points :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

It’s basically the same place IMO.

Home indeed.

14 Likes

Good Morning! Today I am going with my old school Little Mermaid mug

11 Likes

I love that mug!

1 Like

Awesome mug… now I am going to have to up my game

2 Likes

Excuse me for a second, I think this needs to accidently fall into an open shopping cart that I need to open immediately.

8 Likes

Good Morning! Needing a water bottle today, I grabbed one of my park bottles. Then remembered why I don’t use them much. They leak like crazy and if you carry them in the pocket off your backpack then bend to pick something up, water all over. Yep I learned that in park but with the soda I had just fillled it with in the hotel room :crazy_face::roll_eyes:

4 Likes