Much hate for Disney World and the 50th

:roll_eyes: well along the other gripes on twitter add in that I have will be here now 10 days and there is no possibility of seeing the tree of life lit up for the 50thā€¦8pm closing before nightfall is just silly.

2 Likes

This is one of my biggest frustrations with the 50th celebration. They made it sound like the ā€œbeaconsā€ at each park would have the speciality lights for the entire 18 month celebration. :pensive:

4 Likes

Do they not?

Not currently

Z

3 Likes

Oh gotcha - just AK then due to park hours?

1 Like

I feel like the general consensus around Harmonious is shifting to a more positive outlook, which is great, but I personally didnā€™t care for it or its set pieces at all.

How many times have you seen it? It took me a while to get into it. And I think my opinion changed when my viewing spot changed.

1 Like

I think Harmonious was facing an upward battle of acceptance right from the start simply due to those monstrosities! Now, I havenā€™t see the show, but from what Iā€™ve seen reported in vlogs and here, the general consensus seems to be the show is pretty goodā€¦but almost universally everyone hates the day-time view of those set pieces!

3 Likes

And the limited locations from
Which it is well-viewed

4 Likes

I have watched all/part of Harmonious from different locations three times. Like Enchantment, from now on I will watch the fireworks.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just seen it once. I did, however get a prime viewing location to see the stargate.

Way too heavy on the nightclub vibes.

1 Like