We are driving to Florida and arriving toward mid evening on the first night of our trip. Since we won’t have time to do much, I booked a much cheaper room at a Disney Springs hotel. We plan to get up bright and early and drive to our actual WDW reservation at Pop the next morning. I am stressing this, because in the past we have splurged on an extra night on property or done a room only reservation on property. This will be our first off property, then moving luggage and car and whatnot first thing.
- Should I online check in to expedite the room being ready sooner? I am worried about doing this as I have requested connecting rooms.
- How early should we get there to facilitate everything smoothly?
- Do we just leave our bags in the hotel itself and if so, will they move them in before we arrive back at our room?
- Would it be easier to spend a little more and get a room only reservation at an onsite hotel and have stuff moved between those two hotels?
- Anything else I should consider/am overlooking?
Thanks in advance!