Mousematt's super-fun Pick ONE game!

I mean, I can’t believe I made the effort to do stairs only to come upon the mess of Brazilian chanting teenagers invading just about every corner not to mention the tiny tots running un-attended in any feasible space left.

[Is that better?]

2 Likes

It really is terrible

1 Like

HOTELS AND PARKS
Resort (overall) Wilderness Lodge
Deluxe resort Wilderness Lodge
Moderate resort POR
Value resort Pop
Park (overall) Animal Kingdom
Transportation Boat

FOOD
Character meal Tusker House
Table service restaurant Afternoon Tea at the GF
Quick service restaurant Flametree BBQ
Breakfast item Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch / dinner item Soup at Boma
Snack Funnel Cake
Drink Poisonless Dart

FUN
Rollercoaster-style ride EE
Boat-type ride Gran Fiesta Tour
Classic ride Space Mountain
Other ride ToT
Character meet Daisy Duck
Stage show
Night-time spectacular Wishes
Dessert party I’ve only been to two. I have to come back to this
After Hours event Haven’t gone yet
MVMCP / MNSSHP
Tour Marceline to Main Street (Only one I’ve done yet)
In park experience (of any kind) The dancing fountain

MERCH
Magic bands / Trading pins / Mickey ears (pick one)
Souvenir Magic Bands

2 Likes

Have you done WAT? It is an awesome tour.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you! I did think it I was crazy that I thought the water smell was pleasant. But then I found out that they make candles that smell like PoC!

Agree completely @Wahoohokie and you get a concierge-type tour of the savannah, with a lunch/snack at the special safari retreat bungalow. Plus some 200+ candid photos from multiple backstage safari moments. I have the Best photo of DD21 laughing beyond restraint at something our guide said as we overlooked the hippos on the carbiner safety line – totally priceless. And incredible photos of the giraffes right up to our off-road safari vehicle, including babies.

4 Likes

HOTELS AND PARKS
Resort (overall): Coronado Springs
Deluxe resort: Animal Kingdom: Kidani Village
Moderate resort: Coronado Springs
Value resort: Pop Century (haven’t stayed there, but this is where I’d choose)
Park (overall): Magic Kingdom
Transportation: Boat from POFQ to Disney Springs

FOOD
Character meal: Crystal Palace
Table service restaurant: Liberty Tree Tavern
Quick service restaurant: Satu’li Canteen
Breakfast item: allergy blueberry muffins at Boardwalk Bakery
Lunch / dinner item: gluten-free fried chicken at 50s Primetime
Snack: popcorn
Drink: Grand Marnier slushee

FUN
Rollercoaster-style ride: Expedition Everest
Boat-type ride: Frozen Ever After
Classic ride: Space Mountain
Other ride: Flight of Passage
Character meet: Baymax
Stage show: Frozen Sing-Along
Night-time spectacular: HEA
Dessert party: N/A
After Hours event: Villains
MVMCP / MNSSHP: MNSSHP
Tour: N/A
In park experience (of any kind): Tree of Life Awakenings

MERCH
Magic bands / Trading pins / Mickey ears (pick one): Baymax Magic Band
Souvenir: Baymax mug

2 Likes

This was my most embarrassing moment in a Disney park. I got in the hot seat in 2003, but went out on the second question. The 7 year-old before me and the 9 year-old after me won prizes, but I didn’t make it past question two. You might think I missed the question because I just didn’t know a particular piece of Disney trivia, but no, it was an analogy question comparing trees to something else nature-related. At the time, I’d just taken the GRE to get into my Ph.D. program and done really well, so it was hilariously ridiculous that I couldn’t get a simply analogy question correct. They gave me a button to wear for the rest of the day, and I finally took it off because cast members kept asking me how I’d done. :slight_smile:

Hope you had a more successful experience @Dad!

1 Like

No, but I have looked at it several times.

1 Like

The sounds awesome. Maybe I will rethink the tours.

2 Likes

HOTELS AND PARKS
Resort (overall) Dixie Landings (aka POR) (note: the only resort I’ve ever stayed at)
Deluxe resort N/A
Moderate resort Dixie Landings
Value resort N/A
Park (overall) Magic Kingdom
Transportation Monorail

FOOD
Character meal N/A
Table service restaurant San Angel Inn (note: The only Table Service I’ve eaten at)
Quick service restaurant Cosmic Ray’s (note: Because we usually eat there, not because the food is great)
Breakfast item N/A
Lunch / dinner item Chicken nuggets
Snack Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich
Drink Diet Coke

FUN
Rollercoaster-style ride Expedition Everest
Boat-type ride Pirates of the Caribbean
Classic ride Space Mountain
Other ride People Mover
Character meet N/A
Stage show Festival of the Lion King
Night-time spectacular None (note: Did fireworks at MK, but didn’t enjoy it due to crowds)
Dessert party N/A
After Hours event N/A
MVMCP / MNSSHP N/A
Tour N/A
In park experience (of any kind) Arriving on the first day!

MERCH
Magic bands / Trading pins / Mickey ears (pick one) Magic bands (note: Haven’t actually use MBs yet, so I’m guessing here)
Souvenir T-shirt

1 Like

I don’t mean to yuck your yum, but really? That sounds kinda gross?

That’s the best!

1 Like

I got to the 32,000 point question. I had to use the “Ask the Audience” for one of the first 5 questions. The question was “In the Disney movie Hercules, the minions of Hades are called by what names”

The answer was Pain and Panic.

I had a few other questions I thought were really easy.

A Crepe is a French version of what food? Pancake
Richard M. Nixon’s middle name is what? Milhous.
A few others I have forgotten.

The question I went out on was this:

“This New York toy store has a 30 story giraffe and a 3 story ball in it’s parking lot?”
A) The Disney Store
B) FAO Schwartz
C) Kay Bee Toys
D) Toy’s R Us

I had 30 seconds. I said out loud that I didn’t think it was the Disney Store, but this was Disney World and they could self promote. I was sure it wasn’t Kay Bee. FAO Schwartz was the biggest toy store in the world, so it was likely them. Final Answer. It was Toys R Us.

I had remembered the first person who got the million. John Carpenter. He got all the way through without using a lifeline. Then, on the last question, he used the Phone a friend and told him he didn’t need help but just wanted to tell him he was going to win the million. I guess I figured I was about 60% sure I was right, so I decided to hold off. Once you get to a certain point though, that lifeline almost becomes worthless. Also, you never know who you are going to get with the “Ask a complete stranger”. I would have loved to use it on the last question and said " I don’t really need your help, but just wanted to tell you I’m going on a Disney cruise."

I was smiling so hard that day. They could have offered to sell me a DVD of that for $200 and I would have paid it. Would have been the best souvenir I could have ever asked for.

5 Likes

I haven’t been to New York, but I think FAO is downtown, so I doubt they have a parking lot. That would have been my rationale to rule it out. Otherwise, would have been guessing.

2 Likes

I’ve never been to New York either. I’ve just seen the inside of the store from the movie “Big.”

I was in college then, and didn’t have kids.I never would have thought of Geoffrey the Giraffe. Sure, I knew it was the Toys R Us Mascot, but in the heat of the moment, it slipped my mind.

1 Like

Oh, I missed the part about the giraffe. Don’t know if I would have thought of that when put on the spot.

I definitely would not have gotten the Hercules question because I didn’t see that movie until about a year ago.

1 Like

I still haven’t seen it. Like I said, had to use the “Ask the Audience”.

That sounds like an amazing experience!!

1 Like

I will not be tricked by either of you! I’ve actually never been to CHH…I don’t know why.

1 Like

It was definitely the best “pre-me-having-kids” experience I could have ever done.

Since having kids though and seeing the smiles that their faces have had - I can’t rate it as my favorite moment.