Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

No. And the menu’s different.

Booo!

FWIW we did breakfast at both Cape May and Ale @ Compass in May and liked them both. I probably preferred A&C but I’m not a big breakfast person so CM was too much food for me. A&C was an easy walk-up res.

1 Like

I’m so mad they took off my favorite dish - Tritons Shipwreck. :rage:

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building has mentioned Club 33 FPPs a few times (but not who) :thinking: … but if it’s you, and you’re a fairy godmother who now has Lightning (Lane) powers instead - does that put you in the company of… Thor? :grin:

7 Likes

I’m so excited that you and @JuliaMc are going to be reunited. Will she be providing “Ju-ber” rides again? You’ll get to break out that Club 33 hat again as well.

2 Likes

The juber hoopdee lives in Florida permantly! Poor thing is a hot mess of peeling paint and an ongoing disagreement with the car manufacture….but I love her and she’s fantastic to drive. LOL

SO YES, I’m sure there will be juber rides. Although I have a whole hoard of humans coming into town, it may be we put @sanstitre_has_left_the_building on the rooftop….

14 Likes

Oh gosh I wish I was Thor!!

Naw just had some favors owed to me and leftover stuff from the shutdown that kind of works out.

I am hoping lighting lane is up and running by then, I told @sanstitre_has_left_the_building since I skipped the other plans for my 40th I would do everyone a solid and pay for the access for the hoard of humans since they are all making the trek to FloriDUH.

:joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Before anyone gets excited, the last time @JuliaMc did me a solid, she gave me an FPP for Figment. The standby line was empty. The CM looked as me as if to say really?

So I’m not holding my hopes up for getting much “exclusive” access. Though she is good at getting ROTR boarding groups. Maybe the ride will actually work this time.

12 Likes

Can confirm. When she valet parks the drivers look at her with a “you sure you’re in the right place?” expression. If it weren’t free, I’d take a cab instead.

7 Likes

That’s right. FASTPASS FOR FIGMENT.

Best DAY EVER.

I am quite excellent at getting ROTR BGs. I’m the BG master here at Disneyland for anyone I know going. I have a 100% success rate.

WDW I have about an 80% success rate.

13 Likes

You better work on those numbers. 80% doesn’t cut it. If one of my students gets an eighty I beat them with a crowbar.

8 Likes

They allow you to beat students in the UK :uk: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This all sounds like a blast! Apartment looks awesome. Can’t wait for the trip report!

2 Likes

I play by my own rules.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, @JuliaMc, TSA will make him leave his crowbar home. He wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize this trip.

3 Likes

What? You can’t even take a crowbar in your hand luggage any more? Whatever is the world coming to?

2 Likes

Well, maybe in your checked bags, but do you really want to take that chance?

You need an actual crowbar for virtual corporal punishment? How many laptops will you be taking with you??

3 Likes