Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

10 Likes

View from room:

The best part is that the hotel has a Starbucks and a Hard Rock Café.

42 Likes

Very pretty. I live about four hours away and have never seen the falls. Glad the weather is holding for you and that you have such a lovely view.

3 Likes

Room is huge. Very impressed.

Here’s what I see if I sit down:

23 Likes

Looks dreadful. I bet you wish you stayed in your condo.

6 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

You’re pregnant? Congrats!

My brain is tweaking when looking at the top of that railing. Are these 2 photos combined?

7 Likes

I’m having a hard time processing it as well. If you look at the bottom, though, it appears to have a 90 degree corner. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building needs to take another picture to help us see this correctly.

1 Like

Pretty sure yes?

1 Like

It’s a single photo. Whether my iPhone did some trickery, I don’t know. I actually think it’s refraction in the door that’s misleading you.

3 Likes

Wow!

The weather is — frankly — perfect. I’ve been standing at the Juliet balcony staring at the falls for the last half hour or more. There’s a cool — but not cold — breeze and plenty of sun and blue sky.

I’m going to head out now to get a million other perspectives of the falls.

18 Likes

I’m very satisfied with my hotel choice — over which I agonised for hours. I have @AkronAaron to thank — it was his mentioning balconies that finally made my mind up. I think that’s a key feature.

16 Likes

Beautiful view! I need to get back there, we had a falls view room on our honeymoon almost 20 (how did that happen? :flushed:) years ago and haven’t been back since. It really is amazing there. Wait til the lights come on!

4 Likes

THIS is what I’ve been looking forward to most for the last 1500 posts. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I can’t believe how beautiful the sky ended up being for all the concern about the weather.

12 Likes

sky schmy

The best part is that the hotel has a Starbucks and a Hard Rock Café.

6 Likes

28 Likes

My hotel — far left — and a rainbow!

29 Likes

If you jumped in, what would kill you? Would you drown, or be bashed to death by rocks?

Also, I was last here 45 years ago — by how much have the horseshoe falls receded during that time?

12 Likes

Why not find a barrel and see what happens?

4 Likes