Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

That’s the kind of enabling I’m looking for!

9 Likes

holy rabies I think I’m going to Disney

6 Likes

Why do I bother?

1 Like

Because it will clear out the crowds and you’re going to have some unpredictable, amazing moment that will make your visit super unique and memorable. Like, an instant when things clear, or just this amazing photo with the rain in it, or a rainbow…

Go! See it! Surprise us with your moment! Remember the Tower!

Because this is one of the things you actually want to do, yes?

9 Likes

Ugh. Well if you put it like that …

Yes. I’m definitely going. It’s Niagara Falls, innit. One of the seven wonders of the world. (Maybe?)

8 Likes

Anyhoo, I’m off to have brunch. Where? At the food court at the train station. Why? Because I want to find out where my platform is and how to get there. It’s a trial run. After brunch I’m coming back to the apartment. Then heading out again later.

That’s how I plan my trips.

13 Likes

I’ll only believe it if there are food pics.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes! Because that’s what the marketing literature says!

Apparently if you factor in the flow rate, drop, and width using just the right formula, you can consider it the most powerful waterfall in the world! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

So excited by this announcement. Since they’ve finally stated that the US will accept mixed vaccines that means our August trip to WDW is definitely a go now! We’ve been assuming it would all be straightened out by then but it’s nice to have it be official.

6 Likes

:laughing:

Felt slightly peaky. Decided to take a COVID test.

Yay. But the real one is Monday afternoon.

10 Likes

On the way (in 9 mins) to Niagara.

19 Likes

Have a great time!

1 Like

OK hear me out here… you’re going on a boat into the falls… you’re already going to get wet. What’s a little extra sprinkle from above?

7 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s going to be nicer this way. Fewer people, which is always a plus. Just wear a raincoat or buy a cheapie umbrella and have fun.

5 Likes

I wish you people would stop worrying about the weather. As you can see, it’s lovely. Though I have seen zero waterfalls.

25 Likes

Look harder!!! :telescope:. They’ve got to be there somewhere!

4 Likes

Ssssshhhhh….listen……

3 Likes

19 Likes