Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

Not asking to be bitchy, just curious. You can go sightseeing and still meet the requirement of quarantine?

2 Likes

WOWZA :open_mouth:
Very nice.

1 Like

Fully vaccinated negative testing visitors to Canada don’t have to quarantine anymore.

8 Likes

But I thought he had to quarantine to get into the US is why I asked.

2 Likes

I think he just has to be more than 14 days out of the UK.

6 Likes

Oh, so a quarantine from the UK essentially. I get it. Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s SO hard to keep up with all the requirements these days.:hugs:

7 Likes

Yeah. Essentially, I need to not have been in the UK during the previous 14 days. Ridiculously.

That being said, because of the way I’m planning it, I’m not seeing the Toronto leg of my trip as something to be endured and got through. I’m excited about it, too. (I’m maybe a little more excited about the Orlando leg.)

13 Likes

Just curious, do you have to test again to leave Canada or are you cleared from Canada to come to US?

1 Like

I think I have to test again. But now you’ve got me wondering.

2 Likes

I have no idea about international travel, just made me wonder!

Apartment looks wonderful and I’m excited to follow this adventure!

2 Likes

I do.

And again to leave the US.

And again two days after arrival in the UK, though the UK government has said it is planning to scrap this.

5 Likes

Didn’t I just read today you don’t have to get a test to return to the UK anymore if you’re vaxxed? I might be wrong. I just remember thinking well that would have saved Harry some trouble when he went back for the royal funeral.

That’s definitely not true.

2 Likes

Yes, be excited! Sounds like a great travel adventure and Toronto is a nice city! Someday I would love to travel by living places for short periods of time to really get to know the area and people.

1 Like

Agreed! We did a one night “splurge” at the Hilton Niagara Falls with a fall’s view room back in 2017:

Too bad the fireworks aren’t on right now though, but I think the falls themselves are still being illuminated.

7 Likes

I just made some ADRs!

Slim pickings!

7 Likes

What days will you be in WDW?

1 Like

I hope you enjoy Toronto, Matt.

4 Likes

Sorry, I misremembered the particulars but this is what I was remembering sort of:

Looks like nothing has changed yet, just that it might. And I guess not no test but free test.

So yeah, I was fuzzy. Sorry about that!

2 Likes