Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

I think they don’t require this because some people will continue to test positive. I’m glad she’s feeling better and I hope she doesn’t have long covid symptoms!

5 Likes

Yay! I hope she continues to improve.

That is pretty standard. You can continue to test positive for up to 3 months even though you are no longer contagious, so testing in that timeframe is somewhat pointless except for some specific situations (such as the immunocompromised).

6 Likes

Same in Australia- we always bring our winter woolies to work for summer!

2 Likes

Hi mousematt. I pretty much missed this entire thread but I’m going to go back and read it and may comment every once in awhile. I enjoyed your report about your cruise and was looking forward to this trip report but missed it when my DH has his surgery in Sept. Looking forward to reading some of it each day; I have no idea how long it will take.

4 Likes

Ye

YES! I paid much more for a very touristy feeling standard hotel room in Niagara Falls then I did for my lovely Airbnb steps from great neighborhood restaurants in Toronto.

1 Like

DH usually does our morning Starbucks run, so maybe this is old news…but…

First time I’ve seen it back available! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like that you have a donut fairy. I wish I had one of those :wink: :joy:

1 Like

We discovered that this weekend too! I KNEW they wouldn’t just straight-up discontinue chai! Thank you!

1 Like

Except I really need to lose my “Covid 19” and this is NOT helping! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

LOL… but you have a donut fairy :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Those donuts are adorable :blush:

2 Likes

Wait. What?! Somewhere along the way I must’ve missed this scare. I don’t drink coffee so chai is one of the only things I get at SBux and I’ve not had a problem ever ordering it here in PA. And we go at least once a week…

Also?

Those donuts are adorable….

1 Like

It had been missing in Houston for a couple of months. Was PA hording it?!? :laughing:

I was just thinking how weird it must be to have a sibling over 60. Then I realised I have one, and will soon have two.* Crickey.

*They’re my two half-sisters, from my father’s first marriage. I last saw Caroline (59) in 1985, and Susan (62) in 1990.

Also, yes, I started re-reading the thread. It’s really good. I’m enjoying it.

10 Likes

Do we get to talk about squares some more??? :smiley:

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

:disappointed:

Psst @amvanhoose_701479 we can totally talk about squares after @sanstitre_has_left_the_building goes to bed. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

He goes to bed very late: it’ll be difficult to get the timing right.

6 Likes

We can just talk about squares behind his back, I guess. Think he can resist the temptation to unblur? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes