Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

LOVE dipping my bacon and sausage in maple syrup. :heart:

4 Likes

Tonga Toast is gross! I do like the macadamia nut pancakes though and I don’t like pancakes. I refuse to accept your banishment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Mascarpone! Hands down best breakfast at WDW.

3 Likes

You should be in jail.

3 Likes

You’ve made my day! I wonder if we can get “I was banned by Mousematt” on one of Randall’s tee shirts?

12 Likes

I was just told to get out and that I should be in jail. No banning yet! :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t give up yet! I believe in you!

But I do NOT believe in putting frosting on waffles.

1 Like

Not directed at you @Minnie27mouse , but…

Why must Americans add sugar to EVERYTHING??
In the UK whipped cream is cream that is whipped. No other ingredients necessary!!!

Yes, this is from the person who grew up in the village next to where the deep fried Mars bar was invented :roll_eyes:🤦🏽:rofl:

9 Likes

BREAKFAST UPDATE

Someone — I won’t name names, but @JuliaMc knows who I’m talking about — aggressively booked a lunch for me at Skipper Canteen at noon on the day of my 10am SH71 breakfast reservation.

So I’ve had to cancel it. But I want to try it, so I cancelled Whispering C, which none of you wanted me to go to anyway, and booked SH71 instead. Frankly, CR is much easier to get to than WL.

It was easy to get the SH71 reservation, so my panic booking as soon as reservations opened this morning was perhaps not necessary.

10 Likes

Omg agreed! Whipped cream should never have sugar.

I’m American and I firmly believe this.

Ughhhhhhhhh.

3 Likes

Comes from a cow, not a can!! :grin:

5 Likes

FINE GO TO YOUR BREAKFAST AND MISS MY FORTIETH BIRTHDAY LUNCH.

If you don’t want a goody bag.

And I give the BEST birthday goodie bags.

SO THERE.

(Anyone reading should know we are properly awful to each other and I live for it)

It’s also 7am and did you know when you are old abd try to work out everything HURTS? Ughhhhh

7 Likes

THIS!!! Lol.

I actually make it from scratch a lot. It’s the best! Just toss some heavy whipping cream into the mixer.

Or if I don’t have heavy whipping cream? Toss some unsalted butter into the mixer until it becomes whipped cream. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

When dh and I first started dating he considered Cool Whip “whipped cream.” Then I started making him homemade whipped cream and he never looked back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While I do add sugar to my whipped cream, it isn’t a lot. Far less than comes in the tub of Cool Whip or the stuff in the can.

1 Like

I’ve changed the damn reservation, woman. Pipe down.

8 Likes

FWIW, my notes on this particular dining experience are found in Mousematt Notes, Vol. XII, Section 2, Pages 83-87… if that helps…

:crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

Finally someone has made a sensible contribution to the discussion.

7 Likes

If you think that is properly awful then you have a lot to learn!

And drop the pretence. No-one believes you’re going to be forty. You’re older than I am and have had a lot of (unconvincing) work done.

Ooh! I’m so excited. Another FPP for Figment.

12 Likes

Thinking about buttercream frosting on waffles. It is butter and powdered sugar and a tish of vanilla. Butter and powdered sugar are normal things to put on a waffle. Vanilla can even be In the waffle. So, while I’ve never had frosting on a waffle, doesn’t seem weird.

Now putting the fake maple syrup on waffles that is just weird. A bottle of real syrup is part of my standard travel gear. Turns that free breakfast make-your-own-waffle into something awesome.

2 Likes