Mostly comprehensive list of breakfast foods at WDW

A while back there was a thread of all the breakfast foods options in the World.

I compiled it into one list.

Would love some feedback! What is missing? What can be more clear?
I’m going to format this so that you can print it out small and carry it with you if you don’t feel like searching through menus on your phone or if you have a hangry friend with you.

I’ve only been to AK and Hollywood studios one time each so I did my best transcribing.

9 Likes

There is a breakfast bowl at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland that is quite good! Also a sweet bread that I haven’t tried.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/lunching-pad/menus

5 Likes

This is great! I wish disney would allow you to sort all resturants/ eateries by the “breakfast” cuisine. Really, anything open before 10:30.
This would make life so much easier when planning.

5 Likes

Thanks for this resource! Also bumping this for attention.

3 Likes

Thanks for the list!

I’ve had the Breakfast Totchos at Kusafiri Coffee Shop in AK a couple of times. (Tater Tots, Scrambled Eggs, Nacho Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds, and Crumbled Bacon). :yum:

4 Likes

In the earlier thread, someone noted that the Allears.net website is very easy to use and lets you sort.

3 Likes

I’ll continue to update my doc and post again when finished.
I’m trying to organize it by location (like all Tomorrowland together, all the stuff in world showcase first, then the rest of EPCOT).

I can’t do that with AK or HS this week but will try to look at some maps and organize it better.

4 Likes