Most crowded time(s) of day?

I’m starting to think about advance experience and dining reservations, and suspect it’s best to book when the ride wait times are typically the longest to take a break. Probably going to do Savi’s, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and some meals. Can anyone share when ride wait times are typically at their longest? Thank you!

1 Like

Generally 12-5.

5 Likes

I like to book late breakfast times to make sure I have those first 2hrs to do rides. We Did BBB at 11 this trip, worked great.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea! I’m going to do this too.

1 Like

Touring Plans bases the crowd calendar around queue lengths from 11 to 5 as those are usually the peak time of the day. Late breakfasts and mid-afternoon meals are good times because you are more likely to get an ADR at those times and also will have shorter queues at the times when many people are trying to eat.

For Savi’s, I would try for afternoon or evening if possible so you don’t have to carry your expensive lightsaber around all day, but take what you can get.

1 Like

Also can get cool night time pictures!

1 Like

Just a heads up you may want to do BBB later in the day if they plan to get a costume. My daughter could barely walk in her dress so we didn’t do any rides afterwards. Of course you can get changed but they won’t want to and you laid a lot of $ for it so may as well wear it.

1 Like

On the flip side, I have have read that wait times for BBB increase the later your res in the day (due to them getting backed up) so when we went to BBB, we booked the first appointment time available in the morning.

2 Likes

I’ve been twice. 2019 we didn’t wait at all. Last year we waited around 15 minutes but who cares? You wait in ac - it’s a nice break. They really expanded the waiting area.

Thank you, I had not thought through the aspect of carrying around the light sabers afterwards… do you (or anyone else) happen to know if there are lockers that I could rent to store them after? I can see my kids both not wanting to lock them up after, but also the day ending in devastation if they break them or leave them somewhere… (or me having to break-up light saber battles the rest of the day, which will lead to a frustrating rest of the day for me, or I may be the one crying if they break the super expensive light sabers!)

Honestly I would have skipped Savi’s until they are older, but my DS (9) and DD (6) are huge Star Wars fans and figured out Savi’s exists because a cousin did it. It’s one of the things that my kids are most excited about. They have been discussing which color crystal they are going to select, etc. for weeks, and we’re not even going until Aug!

3 Likes

I’m with you. Don’t want to miss the best ride times in the morning, but prefer to do it earlier before meals and photos. Want most MK day pics to be after BBB and their hairdo.

1 Like