Morning liners. Fri 5/9

Hello guys. Just 37 to go. Have a Funtime Friday.

1 Like

Good morning @steve1 and liners. You are testing to see if I am awake. I saw 5/9 and did double take. Yes, I am now awake. TGIF. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Morning Steve and everyone else! Up early and tired after the opening day to the NFL… /yawn

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Kids are back at school, so now I can start packing :slight_smile: Husband thinks I’m nuts, but you guys understand, right?

3 Likes

27 hoping for fpp for bog today!

3 Likes

46 Good morning! Happy planning everyone!

2 Likes

Good morning everybody! -4 since we got home from WDW. But going back for my 40th bday trip late Nov or early Dec. Guess I better book something soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners TGIF!!! 22 days til I go back in time,Way back in time, Older than dirt, seconds before the meteor hits. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning!! 27 to go and got the notice that my MBs have shipped!

4 Likes

I haven’t written my dates like that in a long time!

Morning all! Friday night here - I’m calling it weekend! 293 until disney. 285 until we arrive in the usa.

@BigPetesWife how many days out? My husband knows I’m nuts. I’ll have the cases out months before we go! :blush: Understand completely!

Morning morning…42 to go!

'Morning, @Steve1, 'morning Liners! Been home a week and a half, but it feels like my trip was forever ago. Need to start making plans for Star Wars and Princess half weekends so I can jump back in on the countdowns! Happy Friday, everyone!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you’re only a day away!!! Fly out tomorrow, first day in MK in 2 days! My girls (first trip for them) can hardly wait!!

1 Like

50 days. Not that long to go really. Fortunately we’re not wearing our summer clothes any more, so I can get them washed, ironed and packed without them being missed.

1 Like

Good morning all! Only 20 days to go… Time to get that packing list started!

69 days to go before we hit the road!! My husband giggled this morning when I told him the count down sigh lol

1 Like

59! It’s starting to feel really, really real.

We leave exactly 10 weeks from today!!

Woohoo, everyone !! 52 days to go here…wanting to start packing, but we haven’t told the kiddies yet !! So for now, we’re “soft packing”…translation…shoving everything in our closet, and shutting the door. Lol ! Happy Friday everyone. :smile:

1 Like