More Dining options re-opening, Woody’s Lunch Box, Crystal Palace, and Tommorrowland Terrace

I want all the tarts now. and a grilled cheese and potato barrels. I’m going to be dreaming about this until january…

1 Like

It says Crystal Palace opens Dec. 13th, but when will they take reservations? I’ve tried searching all the way out to Jan. 19th for even just 2 people and nothing…?

In the past they do not take reservations until the restaurant is open which would imply dec 13 but maybe that’s not the case with this situation and just with new restaurants in case they slip like Space 220 did

The Blog Mickey article says reservations can be made starting 12/1.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you so much!

OK. Is it old news that characters are returning to Chef Mickey on December 16?

1 Like

Yeah, it was announced a week or two ago.

1 Like

So much opening up and changing, I lose track of what I was hoping for and what I read.

1 Like

It IS a lot to keep track of! If I want so close to my trip, I would probably be just as confused.

1 Like

Good news! Totchos are available!!!

3 Likes

I didn’t realize Woody’s was open for breakfast again.
No doubt that’s old news. lol

Is it? It wasn’t when we were there last week. Opened at 11:00 am.

For no particular reason I checked this morning and now the website it posting a 8:30 open and the breakfast menu is back up.

I presume that’s as close as it gets to an official announcement… but I’m hardly an expert on reading these tea leaves.

Well, that definitely seems like it means it is open for breakfast. With the park opening earlier, it certainly makes sense!

(But the lemon blueberry tart was still pathetic. I don’t understand the fuss about that one! They list all three varieties on their menu, but only the lemon blueberry one was actually available when we were there. I’d never get it again.)

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve tried any of their tarts.
Judging by the looks I was expecting to be impressed but only as long as I’m comparing it to your standard supermarket pop tart but if comparing it to other WDW snack/dessert options… I wasn’t expecting to be blown away.
Foolishly (perhaps) I will still try it.

Pop-tarts from the store are way better than the one from Woody’s, frankly.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve had the chocolate maple bacon one, and it was way better than a pop tart. Sounds like the lemon one is a dud though.

Yeah. Actually both of the other ones sounded better. Don’t know why the only one they offered is the least appetizing one. The one you got actually sounds really good.

2 Likes

I loved the lemon blueberry one and it was sooo much better than a store pop tart! I can’t eat store bought ones at all. Cardboard.

1 Like