More Details On The Newest Attraction at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

I’m 5’3, I can only do it once these days, it seems worse every time we go.

1 Like

Sometimes you have to. At Cedar Point, I really don’t like Maverick. I WANT to like it. But it tosses you around so much that I have to brace myself to prevent getting hurt on the restraints. The restraints have been redesigned TWICE on the trains because of it, in fact. So, if I ride it, I hold on very tightly. Very few coasters do I do that!

Actually getting hurt does tend to put me off I find!

Well, it could have been worse. When it first opened, your head banged into the restraints so badly that girls (in particular) were literally coming off bloody if they wore earrings. They soon made a rule that said you couldn’t ride unless you took off earrings. I think after one of the redesigns they eliminated that rule finally…but it still bangs you up pretty bad.

A shame, too…because the actual DESIGN of the coaster is really cool.

Wow!!

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I wonder if it is age related, in December I found I loved, loved, loved Slinky Dog Dash, and didn’t enjoy RNRC that much. This is completely opposite of who I used to be!

1 Like

I will be really disappointed if I don’t enjoy RnRC!

It just felt so…rough! Like my head was banging around. The rest of the ride was still great, but at this point I would rather ride SDD over and over (we rode it 9 times during EMM in December), than ride RNRC more than once or twice a day.

1 Like

Do you think it sometimes depends on the time of day? I am usually fine with the Hulk. I have rode it in the front row. The last time at night it hurt my head. Although many of the Busch Gardens attractions do the same thing.

Not for me. Day or night, it is the same the last few years. I still ride them all though, I will not admit defeat yet! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I will be there in December with my sister as well and we feel the same!

1 Like

Dates? We will be there the 5th- 8th.

December 6-9. Let’s plan a meet up!

Yes! I missed it last time!

I know! We WILL make it happen this time!

1 Like

Yay! That makes me so excited!

1 Like