Moonlight Magic returning!

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy:

2 Likes

I linked to it from an email that I received after this thread was started :upside_down_face: Good to know about the required resort res. Iā€™ve looked at all the dates and thought about the parksā€¦ I think weā€™ll pass this round. I donā€™t want to waste DVC points on a chance of MM right now either. Andā€¦ whatā€™s going to be open at EC? Thereā€™s not that much for ppl to do w/o food booths etc.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a thingā€¦

3 Likes

Moi aussi!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good question. Weā€™re scheduled to leave on the 17th. I donā€™t know if itā€™s worth extending for one night. I wish I knew more what the event would be like this year.

2 Likes

The link in the email didnā€™t work for me. The site was already crashing

1 Like

It was odd bc it would crash and then reappear

1 Like

Iā€™m a new DVC member (purchased at Riviera in 2021). What has Moonlight
Magic been like in the past? Is it similar to an After Hours event? Are there no Moonlight Magic events at Magic Kingdom?

1 Like

I attended one at AK in January 2020. It was similar to an after hours event (but free). The actual event was from 9 pm to 12 am but you could enter at 6 pm. We were given a voucher for a QS meal. I remember there was free ice cream (but I also remember it being 31 degrees that night and so ice cream wasnā€™t a priority). Most of the rides were operating. I think the best part was the special character M&Gs.

1 Like

When we were visiting with a DVC guide last month, he mentioned that we had a ā€œdo not contactā€ flag on our account. We lifted it so he could email us pricing etc for adding on.
Maybe you have that flag too and thatā€™s why you arenā€™t getting these emails?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty stoked about this!

This gives us 3 nights of extra hours during our spring break week (which happens to be Orlando public schoolsā€™ spring break as well.)

Iā€™ll be on the lookout for my email.

1 Like

I got the email.

The link didnā€™t work.

1 Like

Thanks for the screen shot! I never get the emails.

Going to ask about this. Thanks for that too!