Moonlight Magic returning!

I’ve only done one (January 2020 just before stupid Covid) and I remember signing up online and that there was limited availability. I feel like many (if not all) of the event dates “sold” out.

1 Like

Oh, yes that probably is too much.

1 Like

And you had to have a resort reservation for the date (not necessarily DVC though).

1 Like

oh… good to know, thanks!

1 Like

It might be different now (as so many things are).

1 Like

I will be there for the 8/31 event at AK - again, not eligible. But I was really hoping for (counting on) the extended evening hours at MK and EP. I hope that those continue through the summer and beyond.

Dang I got nothin

1 Like

Well… I don’t know what I was thinking but I clicked on a tab at the top and now the page is just spinning again … probably lost my queue :frowning:

There’s a guy on a FB group I’m in.

He never goes home when he’s supposed to.

He adds a night

And another

And another

And…

well you get the picture

And just bounces from resort to resort until he’s good and ready to go

i want to be like him when i grow up

4 Likes

Oh, no. I was on the seven dwarfs page and a request to take a survey just popped up. Seriously?!? WTF?!? The website won’t let me do anything except take a survey?!?

well… they are asking for it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I love it. Why does that silly thing called work have to get in the way for me?

1 Like

Take the survey

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

And a first… I was on the page, it’ was working and then the 7 dwarfs showed up… Talk about a slam in the face :laughing:

I took their silly survey. It will do no good I’m sure.

2 Likes

ok… stuff on DVC site now

1 Like

Thanks for the information!

1 Like

Sure thing. I’m guessing the site is crashing, more than normal, b/c ppl are trying to book rooms for MM nights.

3 Likes

I just wanted to get the information from the site and I couldn’t even to that. So I’m grateful you found it.

1 Like