Monorail view at the poly

My 4 year old son thinks monorails are extremely cool. We are staying the poly this Saturday. Can anyone recommend a room with a nice view of the monorail near the main lobby? We are staying standard room non dvc.

I cannot find my room number but I believe Aotearoa 3rd floor is the best view.

We also stayed in Aoeteora, ground floor a few rooms down from the end closest to the ceremonial house. It was really nice having the patio,my 5 and 7 year old loved watching the monorail from what they called “ our back yard”

1 Like

Is the patio fenced in or open to the yard? It sounds so cool watching the monorail from your room. My son would just freak out if he could eat breakfast and watch the monorail. I sent a room request, fingers crossed. How bad was the walk to the main pool and lobby? Thank you! Only 3 more days to go!

I said 3rd floor since that had a balcony and was almost level with the monorail. The Poly is not a large resort but Aotearoa is convenient to all buildings and the pool.

1 Like

Not fenced in at all , my kids did eat breakfast on the patio

1 Like

We were in Rarotonga room 1816. We liked the view and the room was convenient to the lobby, laundry and bus stop.