Monday aug 25

Good morning liners. A new week begins, hope it brings u to the magic.

4 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. Back to work and it will be magical if I don’t get stuck behind a school bus on the first day for many in this area. Find magic somewhere in your day today.

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and @gabmom! 60 days left until our vacation and the 1st day of 2nd grade for DS7.

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and fellow liners. 61 days til our holiday and using this wet and miserable bank holiday Monday to work out our FPP selections. Hope everyone has an enjoyable Monday.

3 Likes

Good morning @steve1! We leave on Wednesday after work so 2 for me! Can’t sleep. Been up for 2 hours!! It’s so close now :smile:

3 Likes

Morning Steve and everyone 12 days for me ! 15 until my first liner meet with @swasyluk and @cobia. On the Illuminations cruise

4 Likes

Hi Steve and other peeps. 162 here. Good luck with your FPP selections @BigPetesWife.

2 Likes

Thank you

57 Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Morning all. I’m at 70 days. All of a sudden I’m feeling very nervous about the trip. What if I don’t like it? What if I miss my family so much that I’m miserable? I know. That’s silly.

3 Likes

Morning steve, morning all.

1 Like

Good Monday morning everyone!! I feel the need to share that I have 109 days until we arrive at POFQ! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

63 and almost at FPP day. looking forward to MNSSHP.

Good morning @steve1. Morning Linahville. 19 more days!! Switched my arriving flight to get in earlier. @stonecold, @keithloveswaffles I should be at BWV around noon on the 13th! Where should we meet??

1 Like

57 for me as well, Good morning all.

1 Like

Leaving tonight! Migraine this morning has delayed my cleaning but it’s all good!

1 Like

Good morning all! 31 days to go!!

Good morning, all ! 64 here…anxiously awaiting fpp day. Have a good Monday. :smiley: