Moms Gone Wild, Disney Edition (A trip report)

Haha! That’s me in the front (and that’s how I look every.single.time. no matter how hard I try). I don’t know the guy sitting next me . . . I apologized in advance :rofl:

6 Likes

At least you’re shouting.

My husband is the guy in the back right seat, blue shirt

I don’t feel bad saying this because he says it himself

3 Likes

Overall I would call today a success despite our hiccup with my ticket (which they swear is taken care of, we will see tomorrow). We loved EMM at HS. I will do a more thorough TP when I am not so exhausted! Thank you all for following along.

22 Likes

I guess it could be considered “click bait” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

how ya likin’ WDW so far in comparison to your “home turf”?

2 Likes

Is this your first time at AK.
What did you think? I love AK.

Where is your meal from? Sixth photo in.

2 Likes

I want to go on a Mom trip! What a great idea! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Based upon the bowl shape and coloration, I strongly suspect that’s Satu’li Canteen.

4 Likes

Was it the EMM ticket that was a problem? Or your park ticket? How did it turn out? ( I am doing EMM for the first time at the end of May and interested in the glitch!)

That guy is awfully Zen. But I think there’s something about screaming that just makes it more fun. I do it every time, too, and I’m not even scared.

Although I can’t go on RnR so maybe it would be a genuine scream if I did ride!

Love reading your trip report @carthy15 , thanks for taking the time.

4 Likes

I would love a Mom trip! Sounds absolutely fabulous!

2 Likes

im guessing satuli

1 Like

TBH, I think I am still partial to DLR. lots of cool things at WDW that I wish we had (looking at you EE and RNR), but over all DLR feels more magical to me. Not sure if it is because it is my home park or because I like the more Intimate feel of DLR. I could see my self coming back (in fact I am already working on it).

5 Likes

Have you gotten rained on yet? That could be it.

I liked this. And I liked having less pre-planning. I felt more free.

2 Likes

You are correct! We had the chicken and beef with noodles, black bean vinegarette (highly recommend getting the sauce on the side. A little goes a long way. The flavor was amazing, but too much would make it inedible.) and a kids meal with the cheeseburger bun.

3 Likes

Yes that too!!!

Surprisingly no. We had a good burst, but were in Indiana Jones at the time.

1 Like

My assessment is still pending.

1 Like