Modifying and adding Fast Passes on the go

Not to organized. I just knew this would be a day when we would be all together, I bribed the 7 grandies to leave us alone and had my notes and exibits ready to go. The Fast Passes and ADRs were finalized. I wouldn’t have worried it about but I have 2 son in laws who won’t pay attention til we are at the parks and wonder why I did what I did. I do have a facebook group I keep them all up to date on what’s happening but they would actually have to open the group up and read the posts. We’ll have another get together a few days before departure.

1 Like

Those of us that love TP can often be seen as a “different breed”. My family has experienced how awesome having a TP can be, but it took them a couple trips. Now our family motto is “Can’t have fun without a plan!”

My in-laws, however, look at me like I’m an uptight conspiracy theory nut when I talk about having a TP for WDW and Universal.

3 Likes

THIS!!! It’s going to be hard for me to NOT follow my liner instincts next trip, but if I am on my phone constantly, DH will REVOLT. So I have just decided that we will try and do as much as we want/can on our plans, but otherwise go with the flow. If we don’t have a FP and a standby wait time is just too much, we will skip it

1 Like