Mobile Ordering with dining plan/food allergies

Can you use mobile ordering with the dining plan? Is there room to mention if you want something left off (ex. no mayo on sandwich)? Can you mention food allergies?

Thanks!

You can actually practice mobile ordering in the app itself. Go through the process of creating an order for something, just don’t complete the order. That way you can see what you can and cannot do for any given mobile-ordering location.

You can use dining plan. You didn’t used to be able to customise or order from the allergy menu but I don’t know if that’s still the case.

I tried it not to long ago and from at least one of the QS locations in MK you could order Gluten free. My wife has to eat gluten free, so that’s a concern for us. When we went in 2016 we placed out order at the location itself and had to wait far longer than everyone else. Now, hopefully, we will not.

1 Like

I was just trying to figure this out for myself yesterday. I found this - Disney World Mobile Order Offers Food Allergy-Friendly Ordering | the disney food blog

And as @ryan1 suggests I went in and played around on the app - not all restaurants have their allergy menu available so I found it useful in planning which QS we will go to as well.

I had heard that Disney updated the MDE and food ordering. There are supposed to be a number of quick service locations that now have a pretty good amount of different types of food allergy Friendly items. I looked up Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and these are what showed up.

12 for Gluten/Wheat Allergy- Friendly
12 for Egg Allergy-Friendly
24 for Fish/Shellfish Allergy-Friendly
12 for Milk Allergy-Friendly
23 for Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy-Friendly
8 for Soy Allergy-Friendly

Hope this helps you out.

1 Like