Mobile ordering and resort hopping

Okay, I’m confused, I have seen multiple conflicting reports of being able to drive and park at resorts if you have a mobile order. With limited options and parks closing early, we want to try many of the QS restaurants at the resorts, but if we drive ourselves are we going to be allowed in? I’d also like to do a QS at one of the MK resorts so we easily get into the park and have breakfast before hand (we’re staying at AKL and don’t think Sanaa is going to cut it everyday). We’d also like to eat at Geyser Point, but how is that possible if we’re driving our own car?

Some people are adamant that yes, if you show the security guard your order you can get in, and others have said they’ve been turned away. Is it really just luck of the draw?

1 Like

Yes, i would like to do dinner at Gyser Point after MK day. Was wondering the same, how to get in.

1 Like

We just returned and I have a couple experiences I can share. Note - we did not drive our own car so YMMV.
We were staying at CBR so on our MK day, I booked breakfast at the Wave and took a ride share to contemporary. Told the guard we had a breakfast reservation and let through with no issues.
On another evening, we took a ride share from AK and because we were staying in the CBR building right next to Riviera (and wanted to grab as there), we had the ride share take us to riviera. He went in the lane for guests to scan their bands (if they are guests of the hotel) and of course our bands didn’t work. So the guard berated the Lyft driver and after showing him the mobile order on my phone he let us through.
I’ve always had my order screen ready just in case they needed more proof and haven’t run into any issues.

1 Like

Thanks for your experience! I’m hoping we’ll be allowed in if we show our mobile order, it would just be awful for them to not allow that with all the limited dining at AKL and in the parks!

I don’t think you will have any trouble!

1 Like