Mobile Order

What if you click that little carrot in the bottom right next to the number 2?

Just adding that I’m not sure what the crowd level will be when you are there, but last week (5/8-5/15) a couple of times we forgot to place our MO early in the AM. We did not have a problem ordering our food shortly before the meal (mostly lunches). I was stressed about having to MO everything, but the service was great and saved a lot of time waiting in line!

2 Likes

No luck there. I may just cancel and risk it ha.

Good to know, we are here now!

If you hit the modify pickup time button does it give you the option to modify the order as well as the time? I feel like it wasn’t obvious where you could update your order and I came across it kind of by mistake. Give that a try

You should be able to walk up to any QS and request water. If there is a CM standing guard checking for MO tell him/her your health needs w/ water and I know they will let you through.

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance. We will also be sure to get a DAS card for the rides. So excited - we leave in 9 days - single digits!!!

5 Likes

DAS will truly help w/ increased wait times if you are impacted by health issues that interfere w/ standing for long periods of time like my DH & I are. So, far we’ve not used our DAS since wait times have been short enough we can handle it but if it’s increasing like others are reporting it will be time to use it again.

WOOHOO on the single digits!!!

2 Likes