Moana, Mirabel and Figment m&g announced

Announced to media today.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/character-meet-and-greets-at-the-magic-kingdom/news/15mar2023-moana,-mirabel-and-figment-meet-and-greet-details-confirmed-for-walt-disney-world.htm

To my mind it speaks volumes that Moana has to meet at AK when if they’d got their finger out they could have had her meeting in her own area in Epcot. :woman_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

Yeah that makes no sense, unless that’s THE AK update for the 25th anniversary.

1 Like

I think it has to be. Makes no sense, especially since they’re saying late Fall for the Moana walk-through thing at Epcot. Why not just wait?

2 Likes

Figment!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

What form do you think this will take?? Animatronic style, like with Dreamfinders Ghost back in the day, or will he be a big huggable dragon??

2 Likes

That’s already the subject of debate over on WDWMagic. The term Figzilla is being bandied about. Pretty sure the article says you can hug him, so I’m guessing life size.

3 Likes

Honestly, either way sounds great to me.
I LOVE figment.
Let’s just hope that his likeness is checked over thoroughly before launch - We don’t want pictures of children hugging giant figment magic bands!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

OMG I’m picturing it now :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I want Baymax back.

6 Likes

Me too! I definitely scanned the article hoping to see his name. He should totally have a m&g in Japan.

5 Likes

Terrifying :rofl:

1 Like

ME TOO :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

So no Mickey until Communicore opens? When is this slated to open?

It looks like the MK Mirabel meet and greet is a step closer. It’s too bad it’s at the expense of Merida’s spot. I don’t know what will happen to Merida.

2 Likes

That sucks! I love Mirabel and Encanto, but I love Merida as much, if not more.

3 Likes

There was a rumour floating around that they could move to the Christopher Robin bedroom at Epcot. It’s a real shame that closed and you can’t even see into it anymore - don’t ask how long I spent trying to find the window on our last trip. :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t think it’s a particularly “validated” rumour though, for want of a better word.

2 Likes