MNSSHP Tickets Now on Sale

Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 MNSSHP. First night is August 16th (totally ridiculous in my opinion). Prices start at $79 and gradually go up, peaking at $135 on Oct 31st (also ridiculous in my opinion).

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/news/15jan2019-tickets-now-on-sale-for-the-2019-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.htm

1 Like

Wow already

That’s two weeks earlier then ever isn’t it? We went to the second one in 2017, which was something like the 1st September.

Thank you for sharing this. I wonder when Universal’s HHN tickets will be on sale.

Friday 13, Sunday 15 or Tuesday 17 Sept? Decisions😨.

1 Like

Thanks for this - booking now!:blush:

1 Like

Me too.:slight_smile:

Will MVMCP start at the beginning of November now?

It always has. We went November 9th in 2017. I think that was the 2nd or 3rd day it was offered.

I saw this earlier…my family will be leaving on August 14th :disappointed:

so close (not that it was even on my radar initially)

1 Like

Insanity

2 Likes

Yes, but I bought some tickets and it feels like something definite for my trip. Another step closer. … .

I didn’t think the Christmas decorations went up until after Thanksgiving. Is it beginning of November for decorations also, or do they just have the party without them?

I believe the decorations go up almost immediately after Halloween. Everything was decorated when we arrived November 5th.

I think the resorts are much slower on the decorations, but MK is very fast.

I know you said you already bought tickets, but Friday 13th seems very appropriate for a Halloween Party…:ghost:

1 Like

I know and that’s the date I would have chosen but I was outvoted. DD thinks Sunday will be quieter. Actually it is HHN we are really excited about.

Ahhh…you prefer the “be scared to death” approach. I’ve heard (@PrincipalTinker) than HHN is very intense.

1 Like

It is very intense but I think there is a point along the way that the whole night becomes amazing! It is not in my plans for this night but I am already hoping for HHN XXX!

Edited to add: I cannot help but smile as I remember the zombie girl following my son within inches, chainsaw in hand, trying to get a response…

4 Likes

So, not an event for young ones, huh? Lol!

1 Like