MNSSHP -fpp

I hope this glitch doesn’t get fixed!!

1 Like

This is great.

We just booked MNSSHP for a night during a fall UOR trip. It’s our only taste of Disney this trip so I’d love to be able to book FPP from 4-7 on our party day. I’m not sure how we could do it since we won’t have active magic bands to scan at the rides. Does that make sense? Any suggestions?

it would also be interesting if people who use their 3fpp’s at a diffn’t park during the day , then go to MK at 4pm for MNSSHP, are then able to add on any fpp’s (like adding their 4th of the day, etc) once they get to the party. I know it won’t work after 7pm, but maybe b/w 4-7pm. wondering if that would be possible and if any good choices would be left. hoping that lots of people post their experiences over the next 2 months!

If you link your tickets I believe you can make fpp from 4-7 and just use your hard ticket card??? I could be wrong though???

You can’t set up FPP for both the party and a different park if they are attached to the same MDE. I was able to find a way around this.

I manage my DSis’ account so I pick her FPP, ADRs, etc. but she did set up a separate account on some Disney site at one point in time. I set up our FPP on my MDE for our regular park tickets. I then purchased the MNSSHP tickets with her login. This allowed me to set up FPP with the tickets as it didn’t recognize that I have FPP set up on my MDE. We will have to use the hard tickets to enter the party but that is okay with me.

@daisykingdom91 so if the fpp’s were made on your sisters account, how will you scan your magic band at the ride’s tapstiles to use the fpp? or is there something on the actual hard copy of the ticket that gets scanned?

You would use the hard ticket just as if you were staying off site and didn’t have MB

I’ll be using the hard ticket.

ahhh…got it! I have never been to any of the parties in WDW and didn’t realize there must be some sort of bar code on the tickets that they scan. thx for the info!

This is brilliant if it works and I am kicking myself for already linking my party tickets and park tickets in MDE. Well done @daisykingdom91.

1 Like

Just checking - we are not going anywhere else on our MNSSHP and MVMCP days. Staying on property. Made FPP for both of those days from 4-7. Will they work? Everything is linked, so do I use the hard ticket instead of the magic band that day? I don’t want to get into the park at 4pm and have the system deduct a day of our regular park tickets.

This is exactly what we are doing this year… Hoping it works. It should… We did this last year… Stayed one night, Never tapped bands just used hard tickets at gate, used all three fpp before party with no problem :slight_smile:

Oh, I hope that works! Good to know it worked for you last year!!

1 Like

Wondering how this played out… ALSO morning of party we plan on having AK time. And then entering MK at 4 with party tix. Could we still make FPP betweeen 4-7 if that wasn’t the park we went to first? We don’t have hoppers as of now. We are staying 8 nights and have 9 day tix.

As long as you do not use a FP at AK you can book from 4-7 with your party ticket IF it stays the same way as this year.

1 Like

It worked perfectly! I used my FPP at AK that morning. Then we used the party tickets (purchased through the non-connected account) to enter the party. We were able to use the party ticket for an additional 3 FPP between 4-7. Only downside was that I had to wait until 30 days to make FPP. I couldn’t have it attached to out hotel reservation or the tickets would have ended up automatically added to our MB which would have prevented us from selecting two sets of FPP. There was still availability for a lot of the rides at 30 days so it wasn’t really an issue for us.