MNSSHP Dates and park hours

I saw that MNSSHP dates were leaked and they do not match the predicted days on touring plans crowd calendar. I am planning to make dining reservations soon and I’m planning everything based on the predicted park hours/party nights. When will this be updated? Thanks!

For anyone who was wanting to know, these were the dates released:

August 13th, 18th, 21st, 25th, 28th

September 1st, 4th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 27th, 29th

October 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th, 31st

November 1st

I just checked the estimated MK park hours for August and found they matched. What dates did you find didn’t match up?

1 Like

Is it that TP has MNSSHP events listed after the 6pm closings on other months? I don’t know why that would impact your planning unless you want to book a party?

Our trip is Sept. 8th-15th and I had planned to go to a party on the 8th according to Touring plans showing a party that night. That will not be the case, so I’m now questioning all hours for the parks that week.

The 7th is Labour Day. I wonder if they decided to have a party that day, but TP assumed the party nights would follow the usual pattern of being on a Tuesday?

I can’t find any official release of the party dates. However, once people can start booking ADRs for the 7th & 8th it should become clear; there won’t be late ADRs on a party night.

These dates agree with Kenny the Pirate’s calendars, and he usually has good info on park schedules before they are officially posted.

ETA: He has no info posted for October, as I believe that is further out than his source can provide.

Touring Plans also has parties listed on both the 18th and 19th which I’ve thought was odd because they seem to rarely be consecutive days. I was relieved that the 19th wasn’t listed on the leaked dates because it would hopefully take some pressure off HEA later in the week when I want to go. But last year the Gartner symposium rented out MK on 10/23 (I think that was the date?) so I’m wondering if MickeyBlog and TP are factoring that 6pm close in there as a “party” day.

I know it’s got to be tough planning out ADR right now. Until WDW actually drops the dates, there’s little to do but wait.

@tollivers2009 - I’d book multiple reservations at places to cover all my options.

1 Like

@darkmite2 Thank you so much for all the info!! This makes me so hopeful, because I originally planned to attend the party on Sept. 8th! :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/?

For sale this morning

3 Likes

Looks like the dates are for sale. @tollivers2009 appears the first rumors were correct and there isn’t a party on Tuesday - Sept. 8

@darkmite2 I saw that this morning! :sob: I can’t thank you enough for all the updates. Now, I wait for touring plans to update their predicted hours for that whole week. Idk yet if their predicted extra magic hours days, etc. will be impacted by the official party dates.

1 Like

I’m just hoping they don’t do the Party Pass this year and the crowds are a bit more manageable.

2 Likes

Ugh I’m so conflicted. If it’s going to be as crowded as it was last year I have no interest. I think it’s only safe to assume it will probably be even more crowded.

1 Like

Agreed. Want to go because I do love the parties but last year was so busy and I was so dissapointed. Could barely walk, the parade viewing in frontier land was 5 people deep and there were decent waits for all rides. Not sure if I want to risk it.

Are there predicted days for the Christmas party yet?

Nothing definite, but the historical dates are a pretty good place to start.

What night of the week is it usually? I have found varying info

Traditionally, the nights are Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday. Pretty much like the Halloween party nights.

If I had to guess, the MVMCPs will start about a week or so after MNSSHPs end.

The reason I was trying to figure it out is that we currently have a tripp planned for the middle of November. I would love to do the Halloween and Christmas parties both in one trip and seeing that this last Halloween party is now Sunday 11/1, I was wondering if the first Christmas party would be sometime that week before the weekend. I didn’t know how much turnover time is needed between them.