MMB Character experience

I have some questions for anyone who has done the MMB Character Experience in the ImaginAtrium lounge: Did you have much of a wait before going upstairs? And how crowded it was once you got there? Was there a long line to see Mickey and Minnie and did they have a Photopass Photographer? Did they give you a time limit?

I understand that everything is relative, but I’m just wondering what other people have experienced.
Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We went around 6pm on the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend and were able to go right up. They asked if we were wanting to meet Mickey and Minnie, we said yes, so they gave us a number to put on the table where we were sitting and said a CM would come get us when it was our turn. They weren’t out when we got there but came out shortly after. We were number 18, but they started with 13 that round so it didn’t take long at all for us to be brought over. There is a Photopass photographer and there was no rush once we were up there. So worth it because their outfits are adorable!

2 Likes

I went on May 31st. I think it was around 6:30. Mickey and Minnie did not have anyone with them so I was able to go right to the meet.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

I got MMB in order to get Memory Maker for this trip, since we didn’t get APs. $99 was a bargain compared to $185. But the character experience sounds like a great perk, so we’re looking forward to doing that as well.

1 Like

I’ve been up there a couple of times when the characters were there, and in each instance, there was no wait at all. I was there for the quiet place to sit and free snacks, but I posed with the characters just for fun as long as I was there. . . and to give them guests to interact with!

2 Likes