MK Treats and Seats

That’s interesting, because everything I keep reading about this, you do NOT get to choose your seats. You are assigned a seat, and there is very little leeway in requesting it to be changed.

But your comment seems counter this point.

Which also leads to wonder…would a party of 2 ever be placed with another party of 2 to fill a four-top? Frankly, if I’m paying this kind of money, I do NOT want to have to social with strangers. I’m there to be with my wife/family! (I don’t know if we will do this, but we have contemplated it.)

@ryan1 I have also heard that they seat you, but that the railing seats are filled first so that would be the advantage of arriving early. I have not heard of parties being combined.

Well by choice of seats I mean she lead us to those tables and gave us an option of 3 2 tops. We were the first party of 2 to be sat there and if I were a smaller human I would have chosen that other table in front of us.

I’ve done multiple versions of this party and as a solo person I always had a table to myself. I don’t think they mix parties at tables bc surely I would have been sat with an odd number party to free up another 2 top right?

New Chapek idea: Single Diner Queue for meals.

“Hi there. Nice table you got here. Hey, have we ordered the mains yet? Oh, the appetizers look good… excuse my reach…”

Yeah the solo diner struggle is real enough without having to crash someone else’s meal. I have offered to share tables with people at qs before, but ts… no way.

1 Like

You definitely used to be assigned a table when you booked - the earlier the closer. But that’s going back a few years now.

1 Like