MK on Minecraft

Had to share! My dd10 and I are loving the new MK Minecraft world! We have already ridden Space, BTMRR, and gotten several autographs :slight_smile: Next best thing to being there lol.

7 Likes

I now understand the difference between the Bedrock and Java versions of Minecraft. Ds15 only uses it on a PC so he is 100% Java, and this content pack only works on Bedrock.

1 Like

That is good to know! We are using it on iPhone.

It is literally unplayable. \sarcasm

1 Like

Does it have the same off-key bagpipe player that WDW has?

2 Likes

The sound is incredibly good, so it might. I did a bit of exploring and it seems they built the people mover but it was disabled. Couldn’t find club 33, closed attraction buildings are there but filled with stone. Splash mountain has a rough layout but not built. The train is roughly laid out too but not completed.

1 Like

That’s not off key. That’s what bagpipes actually sound like :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I get so embarrassed in that room on IASW :flushed:
I keep my mouth shut so people don’t know I’m Scottish at that point :zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t know. The first time we see a bag piper in the UK section they aren’t off key, it is only on the last room (where everyone is in white).

Dd doubted me when I told her before we rode, but once she heard him she 100% agreed.

Maybe I will record them in January for a comparison.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as loud and noticeable in the white room.

1 Like

Ok this was pretty funny :laughing:

1 Like

Man, I almost bought this the day it was released. Might have to pull the trigger this weekend. (I’ve been buying a lot of games lately) DH and I love Minecraft.

2 Likes

Just downloaded and now riding space mountain, pretty awesome!

My son will go wild tomorrow

3 Likes

I just bought it. I rode Haunted Mansion, it was INCREDBLE! No idea how they did this in Minecraft.

3 Likes

15 hours later the whole thing is missing from my account along with any left over money :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

edit: Minecraft support was very quick in responding and fixing this. They had an automated reply for requests about lost purchases, so I guess I’m not the only one…

Anyone know if this is available on the switch?

2 Likes

It is! And it is truly amazing!

2 Likes

My son explained to me that the “Bedrock” based Minecraft versions were the ones on the game systems and the Java based versions are on computer systems (ds plays on a PC).

So… you should be able to get it for the Switch.

1 Like

Explain to me like I’m an idiot. I think DD7 might like this. We have no minecraft setup and use an IPAd. Is there an App to download and then I buy this pack? Is it even available?

Yes we are using it on a Switch! It’s a bit buggy here and there but that might be on all platforms.

1 Like

Just did this with my kids. I was geeking out the whole time. It is so well done!

2 Likes