MK Dessert Party schedule?

Is there a schedule of these parties somewhere? Trying grab a dessert party or after party or anything and each day I try they are unavailable. Not sure if it’s because they are selling out faster than a reservation to CRT or if they are simply not having any to save my sanity from the disappointment of looking each day :slight_smile:

They don’t always load right at 60 days. I had to keep checking back for several days before it became available for my trip. As far as I know though, they are scheduled pretty much every night.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I can click the dates, but they say unavailable. Checking them every single day and the only day that one is available is check out day on a Thursday. Sigh Thanks!

1 Like

If that’s the case, they may well be sold out. There are 3 versions of the party if you are open to other options (before, after, and seated). I would keep checking though, people change their plans all the time.

Yeah, I’ve checked every day at 6 when the date becomes open and nothing. For any of them. Ah well, maybe they’ll be more availability for dining at least if they start bringing more CM’s in and get these restaurants open.

1 Like