MK Christmas party day crowds

We are going to the Christmas party on Sunday November 27 and staying the week after. I had scheduled our MK day for Wednesday that week, but I see that on Tuesday the entry hours are earlier b/c there is another party. Should I stick with Wednesday and the 9am opening or switch to Tuesday for 8am. We are old and naturally get up early and typically leave the park after lunch for a rest.

2 Likes

If you intend to go at park opening and won’t stay for the evening any way, it would make sense to go on the party day as you get earlier entry and the crowds are likely smaller during the day

3 Likes

Ditto @Mike_vndt

1 Like

We are going to the same party woot! And FWIW, I scheduled our other MK day for that Tuesday on a party day. Come on, all the cool kids are doing it. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Done! Hope we cross paths @WildernessLodger!

1 Like

In your situation, I would recommend switching to Tuesday (party day). Crowds will likely be much lower than Wednesday.

1 Like

Likewise! This is us:

Except we will be wearing these shirts (if all goes according to plan… haven’t tried them on yet lol) for the party anyway:

Absolutely say hi if you see us!

4 Likes

For sure! Those shirts are too cute.

Mug shot!

3 Likes

Got home yesterday from WDW. Our MK days were on party days, with the earlier time for early entry, except for yesterday which was not a party day (Nov. 1). The crowds at early entry at 7:30 on party days were significantly less. Yesterday there were so, so many people for early entry at 8:30. Crowds built quickly on the non party morning.

In the future, I will always schedule MK for the morning of a party day when that is an option.

5 Likes

Very good to know! I’m glad I switched my days.

2 Likes