Mix and match tickets

Ok, for my upcoming solo business trip, I was able to get two cast member comp tickets from my brother in law, add them to MDE, all is good. I want to buy a ticket for one more day while I’m down there.

The cast member tickets are park hoppers, which I plan to make use of on two of the days that I’m down there. The ticket I want to buy would be for my last day where I basically have the afternoon and evening, and wouldn’t park hop.

I assume that because the ticket would be tied to a specific day that the system will be smart enough to use the other tickets on the other days I’m there? I wouldn’t want to use my non-park Hopper on one of the days I want to park hop. But then again, MDE is glitchy. Anyone have any experience with something like this?

I don’t think the system is that smart …

Sigh.

You can go to guest services and get them to prioritise your tickets. It still doesn’t mean it will work…but they can fix it if it uses the wrong one.

3 Likes

This. And if you’re going to MK at all the Liberty Square office is the best often nobody there.

3 Likes