Mix and match evenings?

I’ve seen that several of you plan the beginning of the day and leave the evening or post-break park time flexible, maybe based on what SDFP you can get. We’ll have hoppers for our next trip and there are just so many combinations of park days. It’s a little overwhelming to plan! I was thinking about pre-planning a few evening itineraries and then leaving them as mix and match options we can grab from. Has anyone done something like that?

We do that, though it does depend how long you’re there and where you are staying.

1 Like

We can’t do that. If we don’t have a plan set, return to the hotel to rest, it is hard to get my crew back out again. The arcade, pool, a little TV downtime all just way too appealing. For this reason, I avoid midday breaks as much as possible. You have to do what works best for your group.

Hey @Tate!!

2 Likes

We don’t because we usually have dinner booked in the park. But often we don’t have a set plan. Ok that’s not strictly true, I always have a plan :rofl: but we don’t feel the need to stick to it.

2 Likes

@Tate We will have 6 day tickets, taking 1 day off in the middle, and staying off site.

@missoverexcited I meant to mention that we will eat almost all QS so we won’t have ADRs for dinner.

1 Like

Then it’s pretty easy to do whatever you like in the evening. But I do like to have a plan.

1 Like

We’ve done that. And then found ourselves at Epcot every night anyway. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whatever makes you happy! :blush:

1 Like

I’m almost positive I’ll cave and make very detailed evening plans between now and November. I’m not a seat of the pants kind of person. But I want to try to be flexible on this trip since we’re taking a larger group.

1 Like

I am trying to do this for our May trip. Have detailed plans by day and what if’s by night. First time hoppers… So want to be flexible and see how it goes. That said, I still have some TP’s roughed out to pass the time until the trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually think this is a pretty good idea. I’ve never gone this route myself because my kids are young and we need a plan for my sanity. We also do evening ADRs. But there have been times when I wish I could have swapped parks last minute. Maybe because CLs were different, weather issues, or just mood.

1 Like