Misinformation from a CM?

Thanks to the wonderful cc offer thread, and @brklinck, I’ve got some “free” days Ill be using at the Dolphin this summer! :sunglasses:

I recently spoke with a very nice CM regarding a split stay between Pop and Dolphin. She secured my first night at Pop, but said she could not link my reservation number (she did try) from Dolphin since I reserved it through SPG. She also said not to worry about it because I could just use my room key for EMH…which I guess is true, but what about FPPs if the reservation is not linked in MDE? I thanked her for her help, but something does not seem right…or am I just being daft?

I thought I should check in with you guys so I am armed with accurate information before I call the next CM. Any suggestions? Thank you so much for any advice!!

1 Like

I would call back. You would need to link that reservation number. Did you try to enter it manually?

2 Likes

I was too afraid! :scream: I didn’t want to mess up the first reservstion. I’ll call again!!

Thank you so much @PrincipalTinker!!

Call the Front Desk at the Dolphin - they should be the most knowledgeable about how SPG reservations interact with the WDW systems. Also, the front desk staff have greater powers over reservations than call center staff.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! First thing on my to do list this werkend!!