Military Salute Tickets 2024 for sale

I saw the new Salute tickets for sale last week on SoG but here’s Steve Bells announcement and links

This is a big surprise as I was not expecting this until next month.

Info began to leak online last night.

What we know this morning:

1. Walt Disney World Salute Tickets prices and dates have been announced for 2024
  2. Walt Disney World Salute Room dates have been announced for 2024
  3. The Disneyland Resort has not announced and probably will not until mid-November.

First day of use for the tickets is 1 January 2024, last day of use is 20 December 2024, and there are Spring Break and THanks giving Blockouts.

Tickets go on sale today (if available, they are not always available immediately depending on your ticket office).

Here is the Big News: The 6-Day Salute Tickets are back!

Room Discounts

Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts are available January 1 through December 20, 2024—when you book by December 20, 2024.

More info including prices can be found on the site:

See ya real soon, Steve Bell

4 Likes

Great news about the 6 day tickets!
I do wish they would offer more than a 4 day ticket for DL.

1 Like

I agree, but I always think it’s b/c it’s a smaller park area. That being said, our family is planning a week long vacay there next fall and 4 day tickets will NOT be enough :weary:

1 Like

YES!!!

2 Likes

I can’t do it when we have the whole family, but once I did buy two 3 day tickets each for my DD and me.

1 Like

Disneyland Military Salutes announced:

Disneyland 2023 Armed Forces Salute Prices

• 3-day Park Hopper – $245
  • 3-day Park Hopper with Genie+ – $320
  • 4-day Park Hopper – $280
  • 4-day Park Hopper with Genie+ – $380

Up to 6 Disneyland Armed Forces Salute Tickets may be purchased between now and 11 December 2023 per eligible member. These tickets may be used between 9 January and 15 December 2023.

Disneyland 2024 Armed Forces Salute Prices

• 3-day Park Hopper – $269
  • 3-day Park Hopper with Genie+ – $359
  • 4-day Park Hopper – $315
  • 4-day Park Hopper with Genie+ – $435

Up to 6 Disneyland Armed Forces Salute Tickets may be purchased between now and 10 December 2024 per eligible member. These tickets may be used between 2 January and 13 December 2024.

There are Ticket Blockout dates for Disneyland for the 2024 Salute offer period!

• 2 – 15 April 2024

These tickets can be purchased at your local Base Ticket Office.

4 Likes

I see this at disney.com

“Park Reservations Required
Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.”

I’m also not finding specific info about ticket expiration. If I don’t use all my days in May, I’m allowed to use the remaining days in early December?

Yes, unless things have changed this year. Military salute tickets expire at the end of the year (sometime in December) not 14 days after first use.

Since they are not date based they still need a park reservation though on the day you want to use.

1 Like

Thanks. With these tickets, is there a time park hopping starts?

I haven’t been since the hopping restrictions have lifted but I don’t think that was tied to the ticket type but do to park operations. I would imagine that if you have the park hopper you can hop at anytime but just have to tap in the reserved park first. That’s what AP’s and convention tickets have to do-both other forms of tickets that need park reservations still.

2 Likes

That was my thinking as well.

1 Like