MILF (this is a funny acronym)

Would you wait 35 minutes for Laugh Floor. I will try and modify a fpp for it, but if not is that terrible? We don’t have anything else that has that long of a wait planned.

It’s really not worth that long a wait. 10-15 mins at most.

But despite what many liners say about not getting in a line over 20 mins, if you really want to do an attraction then I think you wait as long as you need to. We have several longer waits in our touring plans, mainly for repeat rides on headliners on the same day. We would be more miserable only riding RnRC once than waiting 40 mins for the second ride, for instance.

So if you don’t mind waiting, go for it.

4 Likes

I absolutely would! I thought this was hysterical and it had air conditioning to boot! Keep in mind I didn’t even go with kids.

2 Likes

35 isn’t that long for this one. It means you likely just missed the show ahead of you.

3 Likes

We would! The pre-show is kinda funny but the show is great. DD14 and I went 3 times in one day, the last show at around 10:30. I was laughing so hard I cried. MILF is a must for us.

2 Likes

Is there any audience participation?

1 Like

Yes, for a few people

Oh. Count me out, then.

They do goofy stuff, then put someone’s picture/video from the audience up on the screen and everyone gets a chuckle. You dont actually get up and participate in anything.

Prior to the opening of Pandora and TSL, MILF is the only ride/attraction that has ever been at WDW that I have never done. Sounds silly, but it’s on my “must do” list for next trip (whenever that may be).

2 Likes

We did this once. I have no real idea as to how funny the show is because the seating was so uncomfortable.

1 Like

In middle/later afternoon - ABSOLULTELY! especially if its hot out… its a good AC break. and the show is fun.

1 Like

you can submit jokes as you wait in line… they use some of them.
They have video of people in audience on the big screen… pretty funny.

2 Likes