MickeyVisit.com Disney Worldle game

Friend sent me this game.

Disney Wordle Inspired Game - Play Mickeyrdle! (mickeyvisit.com)

1 Like

Solved the first puzzle. But I see no way to play additional levels. And the one puzzle I solved had nothing to do with Disney.

1 Like

I’ve been playing it for ages but it’s pretty crap.

2 Likes

It’s a new one every day, same as wordle and all the other spin offs. Not levels.

2 Likes

When I play actual Wordle, I can just keep going and going and going as many as I want in a day.

1 Like

You’re not playing actual wordle then.

1 Like

It’s just one a day. I thought wordle was too.

Why is it crap? I’ve only played a few days now. @missoverexcited

2 Likes

I have the actual official Wordle app.

ETA: The official app has “classic” mode, which just keeps going, and you get a score based on how many in a row you get without making a mistake. (My best is 117 in my case.) There is also a daily Wordle, which I can play separately from the classic. There are two additional modes as well, although I don’t play those very often.

1 Like

I did the puzzle for today and it threw me for a loop because it goes against one of the principles of regular Wordle. I did get the solution by the 5th guess, but it was a bit risky.

There are no plurals among the solutions for regular Wordle.

1 Like

I didn’t think the app was official. To me wordle is the daily puzzle on NY Times

1 Like

Maybe it’s my phone or internet connection or something, but it’s quite glitchy - I’ve had days where I can’t enter any letters, days where it’s told me a letter isn’t in the word and it is or it’s not in a certain position and it is. I’ve had several repeated words and several that I can’t relate to Disney, though that may be my lack of knowledge.

1 Like

I just checked the App store and I don’t see an official Wordle app either, though I do see lots of knock-offs. I think NYT said eventually they plan to bring Wordle into their app, but for now it’s solely web-based.

But I am open to correction!

1 Like

Took me 5 tries today. The help section threw me off. It was stating the answer was the name of a character.

2 Likes

Well, as official as one can get. It is the one actually named “Wordle” in the app store, which shouldn’t be allowed with NYT now owning the rights (as of Jan. 2022). But maybe NYT hasn’t forced Google to pull the app.

2 Likes

Yeah. Today was weird.

Why do you do this you yourself ? :rofl:

3 Likes

That made me LOL.

It’s like my whole life in one sentence.

4 Likes

Thanks to that little hint I solved it on my third try. Never played this before, but figured since it was Disney related I would give it a try. I have a terrible vocabulary though so I normally hate word games like that.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m a bit compulsive like that. It’s part of my routine now.

2 Likes