Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

Not a dumb question. I should have clarified. The parking lot for MK is very close to Poly, walking distance actually. When you park at MK you walk or take the tram to the Ticket & Transportation Center (TTC). The Poly is next door to TTC. If you are going to MK, you can take the monorail from the TTC or the Ferry boat. From MK you can take a boat to TTC, GF, Poly or WL or the monorail to Contemporary, Poly, GF and TTC.

You can also walk from MK to Contemporary along a path but your kiddos, and tired adults, may prefer the monorail.

This info helps tremendously! Thanks so much!!

Tiffany
We are going the week of November 14-21 as well. We are also staying at Pop century. Does it seem that this week will be more crowded than normal. I have been told that this is the best week to go for Christmas but I have had trouble getting fast passes, dining reservations, ectā€¦ Have you had this problem as well?

We picked that week because itā€™s supposed to be one of the best, too, so Iā€™m really hoping itā€™s not crowded!

We had a really hard time getting reservations for the free dining promotionā€¦ originally we wanted to stay at Coronado Springs Resort but there werenā€™t ever any openings. Iā€™m glad we were at least able to get in Pop Century. I got all of our dining reservations, but I was ready to make them at 6am 180 days out- after that I havenā€™t found anything available. I didnā€™t really have any trouble getting fast passes though, except for Anna & Elsa.

1 Like