Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022 hours

The Disney site says this about the party hours:

Event Hours
The event takes place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Event Check-In
Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 4:00 PM.

Can I assume this means that regular park guests without a party ticket need to exit at 7:00? I thought it was 6:00 last year, but maybe the party start time was 6:00 last year?

1 Like

Oh, also: The Touring Plans crowd calendar gives the 2022 park hours as 9:00 to 6:00 for party days.

So is 6:00 the boot time for regular park guests? Even though the party doesn’t kick off till 7:00?

Yes that is correct.

1 Like

Last year, 2021, was not a true party, it was a DAH (Disney After Hours) type of event. You would do better to compare the hours to either 2019 MVMCP or this year’s MNSSHP.

This is what has happened in past MVMCP and is happening now at MNSSHP.

Party guests are allowed to enter at 4 pm.

Day guests are gently herded to the exit at 6pm. No one without a wristband is able to get in line for any attraction after 6pm. Nor restaurants, shops, or counter service. Nada.

The official starting time for the party is 7pm. By then the day guests have left as eagle eyed CMs have been watching everybody for official party wristbands. They even check the bathrooms.

We have found (as we go often early in December) that on those short days people either avoid MK or leave at 2pm or sooner to hop to another park. Lines are generally shorter on party days as well. However the closer you get to December 22 (last party date) all bets are off.

Hope this answers all your questions

2 Likes

Shorter lines for me! :smile:

2 Likes