Mickey's Not So Scary 2015 Roll Call

10/27 !! Not sure what costumes yet!

1 Like

October 15.

Costumesā€¦Iā€™ll probably be a pirate. Donā€™t know about DW, DS13 or DMiL yet.

1 Like

September 15th for us!

3 Likes

Its sold out, but I donā€™t see Liners (maybe you are all smarter than us). Oct 31, a Minnie, Mike and possibly Sully.

1 Like

Anyone know where thereā€™s a list of what things are (or are NOT) open during the party? How about places to eat?

1 Like

Try this. 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Youā€™ve got to scroll down a good bit.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks so much for your help.

2 Likes

Disney Just got meā€¦Booked the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Package for November 1st. My son is turning 16, so Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll enjoy it.

3 Likes

I booked it as well for September 22. Not totally sure if I am going to keep it. Note that there is a 5 day cancellation requirement, not the usual 1 day for other dining reservations, and you do need to pay upfront.

I have never done a fireworks dessert party, but I have wanted to for awhile. This seems like the perfect night to do it.

My question is: will I also be able to see the Hocus Pocus stage show from either of these locations? My guess is probably not, but I would love to be wrong!!

This show is done a few times during the night so, you should be able to catch it with no problem.

September 15th for us!

1 Like

@cnchevalier Do you plan to do the dessert party? I am eager to hear from folks who go on the 15th as to how that all works out!!

I tried to book that, but there were no times available. I have the adr sniper watching to see if anything becomes available, but nothing so far. I will definitely let you know if I get it.

1 Like