Mickey Waffle Breakfast Bonanza Replacement Plan

Our breakfast must-do has always been PPO GG for an all you can eat Mickey waffle extravaganza with Farmer Mickey. As of now, no breakfast at GG for our December trip. :weary:

So, what say you, Wise Liners - what are my best options that are:
1- Open LATE for breakfast as we will be attending a ridiculously expensive Very Merriest AH event until 1am the night before.
2-preferably table service
3-preferably family style/all you can eat
4-In the Crescent Lake area as we are staying at CBR and plan to be at EPCOT for the day

Also vaguely contemplated O’Hana for a late breakfast on our MK day (different day than the AH event). Anyone ever done this? We rarely leave the park midday but it will be Xmas crowds so thinking maybe late breakfast then a break at the hotel might be nice.

Cape May Cafe?

3 Likes

But personally I prefer Topolino’s but it’s not all you can eat and a skyliner away.

3 Likes

Oh I did forget this reopened and you had such good things to say.

Topo’s is kind of AYCTE (you are allowed to order more than one entree) but it does require Skyliner

2 Likes

That might be a great idea! We haven’t been there in years. Any characters these days?

But the breakfast is all-you-can-eat. You just ask for another entree.

2 Likes

I thought about Topolino’s. Especially because we are staying at CBR so we could stumble our weary butts across the bridge. But I don’t see Mickey waffles on the menu? I mean, I see Mickey waffle dippers on the kids menu but our youngest is 17. And besides, us old-ass adults want our Mickeys, too!

the dippers are waffles just on sticks. LOL Unfortunately I didn’t take a photo but my 14yo daughter did get them. No characters at Cape May but yes at Topolinos

1 Like

5 Likes

All great ideas. I would also suggest Chef Mickey since it’s open so late and you’re only 2 monorail rides away from Epcot.

1 Like

Must be AYCTE? Because Ale & Compass is my TOP breakfast spot. And I couldn’t finish the amazing chocolate waffles (I do wish they were Mickey shaped) so technically it was “all you can eat.”

1 Like

You can order more than one entree at Topolino’s. Not exactly all you can eat but close. There’s a lot of good food there.

2 Likes

Hands down agree if you’re looking for best quality and/or characters this would be my top choice. They will let you order the kids waffles (and I’m darn sure they will keep them off the stick if you ask) and order something adult. They were extremely accommodating and we had fabulous service. My daughter even wrote a note to our server it was so great…I’ll attach from phone in 3 - 2 - 1

6 Likes

Oh that’s priceless. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

DH said you never admit to the crime when he read the P.S. LOL

3 Likes

:joy:

Great pictures! Love it. I’m thinking this may be a good bet for us. I’m even good with Mickey waffle dippers. I was imagining little strips of waffles rather than Mickey shaped goodness.

1 Like

Oh my. That PS is hilarious!!! Hope the pen was a good one. Gotta make sure the crime is worth the time.

1 Like

Hmmm! I will actually keep that one in mind for departure day. We don’t usually do the parks that day so we try to squeeze in one last awesome breakfast. Thanks!

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t even think about that one. But it would be easy enough to walk over and hop in the monorail to EPCOT after we eat.

1 Like