Mickey Mail!

I got a notice mine shipped on 29 days out.

After 4 years with an AP, it has been quite some time since I have seen one of those packets. It the little things we miss.

3 Likes

I love the maps! Wish they would mail this to all visitors!

2 Likes

Theyā€™re pretty good! They only have the rides on, not restaurants, but they are quite handy.

Between this and your school explanation the other day Iā€™m ready to move to the U.K.! DH not so much though. Maybe I can at least eventually convince one of my kids to be an exchange student!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure the maps are worth emigrating for :joy:

3 Likes

Hi,
When do those booklets come? How many days out? We booked a package, I really hope we get one!

Are you asking me or @Randall1028? Ours in the UK come with your travel docs about 4-6 weeks out. I donā€™t know about the US.

I was asking Randal, but Iā€™m sure it is probably the same. It seems awful late, since that is passed the time for booking restaurants, and fastpasses. I was hoping it came sooner than that. Thank you though!

Oh, Iā€™m not really sure. I think itā€™s a bit random because it seems to vary. 4-6 weeks sounds right, but Iā€™ve also got it muuuuch before that. (For my September trip of last year we got it in like February or something).

Regardless if you have a package or room only, though, you should get it. Iā€™ve gotten one for every trip so far.

I just got mine for a Thanksgiving trip.

1 Like

Interesting! I havenā€™t gotten anything for a Halloween trip! (But I donā€™t have a package?)

But Biergarten is the BEST!!!

2 Likes

I have two roomsā€¦one package, one room onlyā€¦we got the booklet for the package room.

1 Like

True, I am a fan, but even I canā€™t eat there every night :joy:

And what are you doing liking that comment @missoverexcited. I seem to remember you disliking Biergarten :laughing:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not my favourite but DS loved it! And I ate a lot of dessert so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Fair point. That is a primary reason to go to any buffet.

1 Like