Merry Merch

Has anyone heard if there will be party specific merch for VMAF like there was at past Christmas parties?

There was not anything for the Boo Bash but hoping there will at least be a pin for the Christmas after hours

1 Like

I didn’t see anything mentioned from party goers last night. Wonder if anyone who was there can confirm.

@NoBellePrizeWinner weren’t you at the Christmas Party. Can you answer the question about any special merch sold exclusively that evening?

1 Like

No, I did not enter a single shop all night. Too busy enjoying the rides, music, and shows. Sorry!

2 Likes

There is NO party-exclusive merch this year. All of the holiday merch can be found throughout WDW property and is restocked regularly.

This per a report from a podcast which had team members in all locations throughout the party.

1 Like

Agree with not going into shops and enjoying the events and rides instead!

We did MVMCP in 2019. We had to go into Emporium to get DD15 leggings because it was cold and her cute, outfit-matching shorts weren’t cutting it. :roll_eyes: Anyway, we saw this crazy long line for some back room and learned it was for party-specific merch. No way I was waiting for an hour of our Christmas party to buy something. But it would have been awesome to have an ornament or pin from our first party.

I have friends who are going to a VMAH before us and are all about the merch. If there was something cool I was going to take advantage of their desire to wait in line and have them grab me something.

But my family will be riding all the rides and eating free Mickey bars while watching the fireworks during our $400/minute party!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the intel. I can cool my FOMO and tell my friend they don’t need to be in search of the super secret hidden merch at the party.

2 Likes

LOL!

2 Likes

It is actually $0.87 per minute which still doesn’t seem cheap!

3 Likes

No apologizes necessary! Priorities are individual. Thanks for responding! I do like to grab special or limited edition pins when I see them.

Does this qualify has Merry Merch or just winter/seasonal? I thought of you @Dreamer w/ your ear collection: PHOTOS: The Comfiest Ears EVER Have Arrived in Disney World! | the disney food blog

2 Likes

I do think those ears are super cute, but the article seems to be confusing comfy and cozy :thinking:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Those are so cute. Maybe I need a trip to Disney so I can see them in person.

4 Likes

Comfy and cozy can go together :smirk:.

Probably a good idea

2 Likes

Always a good idea.

3 Likes

Too true

2 Likes

They can, but they don’t necessarily.

I think they’re being marketed as ‘Cozy’ , but the article is saying they’re ‘Comfy’. That would imply that they’re somehow different to other ears that a lot of people think are too painful to wear.

I have a ridiculously small head and even I need a break from WDW headband ears sometimes. I don’t think these ones look like they’d be any better in regard to comfort.

1 Like

Oh I agree w/ you. I have limited ear time. I find them uncomfortable over a long time b/c I wear glasses. I do think they look more padded/thicker and therefore possibly more comfy.

1 Like

Thanks for the chuckle. :laughing:

3 Likes