Does this seem manageable from those who have gone?
(I have seen the Christmas Parade, iasw holiday lighting and castle lighting in 2014 I think it was so been a bit but I’d be willing to skip those things for brand new things)
Show up by 4pm to line up to get in
- 5pm Snow White’s Enchanted Wish (since I missed this ride on my October trip and have never done it)
- 5:35pm or 6:15pm Wintertime Enchantment at Sleeping Beauty Castle
- 6:20pm The Dapper Dans (I’ve never caught them before)
- 6:40pm The Dickens Yuletide Band
- Eat something
- 8:10pm Muppets Christmas Caroling
- 8:30pm Handbell Carolers on Main Street
- 9pm Brass Band in Fantasyland
- 9:30pm A Christmas Fantasy Parade (from iasw area so I can see that light show while I wait)
- Can I make the 10pm? Mark Twain Riverboat for Tiana’s Tinsel and Tunes. I somehow doubt it so if I did it at 10:30…
- 11pm Island Duo in Adventureland
- 11:30pm Mariachis in Frontierland
I’ll miss the DJ in Tomorrowland unless I can skip the parade or the parade maybe starts from iasw and I can make the 10pm Mark Twain. But I’m also thinking it’s been years since I’ve seen the parade and is the DJ show worth missing the parade for?
While I’m catching live music shows if there are short lines for the character photo ops I’ll do them but I’d prefer live music to 30 minute lines for a photo op.
Anyone been that has any tips or thoughts?