Memory Maker sharing question for different parties and days

In all my prior Disney experiences, I’ve been the one who had the reservation and so I haven’t worried when I purchased memory maker because all the people were tied to my reservation.

My brother is a band director, and his band is marching in the parade at MK at the end of May. His wife is going as a chaperone. Their trip is through their band travel agent. I convinced a friend and my mother to join me for a quick trip to watch the parade, check out HS, and apparently now also possibly ride the GOTG coaster, and my trip is through my usual Disney TA (not connected to my brother’s trip).

My brother and I have been to Disney together once, when I was 10 years old and our aunt and uncle took us. My mother has never been. I really want to get some nice photopass photos of the three of us and chatted with my brother this morning about splitting the cost of memory maker. We’re already connected in MDE (I made dinner reservations for the 5 of us).

If my brother’s trip starts on Tuesday, ends on Friday and my trip starts on Wednesday, ends on Saturday and I buy the memory maker, will I be able to access all of our photos even though our trips aren’t on the same exact days?

Yes, you can access all the photos as long as you are all connected as friends and family. Only your photos will be without watermark in the app. You can share them with him after or give him your log in.

1 Like